Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I have been on a blogging hiatus for the last few day because my camera was water logged. It is now deceased and we have purchased a much bigger camera due to be delivered any day now. Oh, I hate to be with out a camera! I take pictures and videos daily.

Here is my menu for this week. I hope you all have a wonderful week,friends.


Monday: Honey Baked Chicken, green beans (from our little garden) and an Asian Peanut Salad


Tuesday: Creamed Beef S.O.S. and peas


Wednesday: Taco Soup and Salad


Thursday: Reuben sandwiches (we did not have these last week, because we decided to get Domino's pizza instead. Dominos was running a special deal, $5.99 for a large two topping. We couldn't pass up that deal!)






Sunday: Grilled Pork Steaks (it's a St. Louis thing... I had never heard of a pork steak until I moved here, but they are delicious)!

I will also be making applesauce from the bushel of Lodi apples I recently purchased as well as apple butter, zucchini bread and putting up corn for the winter.

Fun times folks, fun times!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yum! Sounds delicious this week! I can't wait to check out some of these recipes!

Thank you for your comment on my blog. Knowing you thought about it is the highest compliment you could pay me. I really appreciate it and feel so honored that you took the time to let me know.

Have a great week and enjoy all of the wonderful food you have planned! =)