Monday, March 28, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


After having been off my typical schedule for the last two weeks, it is nice to get back into my normal routine again. I have missed planning my weekly menus and going grocery shopping. However, since I did just have a baby a little over a week ago, the only thing that I am not doing is the grocery shopping. So this evening, I sent My Sweetie to head out and conquer the grocery store with my weekly shopping list. I always love when he goes shopping for me because he buys snacks that I typically wouldn't purchase. Here is the menu for this week: Monday: Grilled Beef Taco's Tuesday: East Meets West Sushi Salad; steamed edamame Wednesday: French Chicken in A Pot; roast carrots Thursday: Cacio e Pepe Pasta Friday: Simply Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada's Saturday: The Best Easy Beef and Broccoli Sunday: Clam Chowder and French Bread

No comments: