Monday, February 18, 2013

Meal Plan Monday





 
 
 
Good Monday Morning.  I am back to giving my meal plans for the week.  My hubby always loved when I did this so he could look back at the meals that we have had to see what he wants for the upcoming week.  The past two months, I have actually planned out an entire month worth of meals and it works out rather well.  I came up with a system and for the most part, we are sticking to it!
 
Here is our menu for this week:

Monday: Simple Tuna Noodle Casserole (this one is for my hubby who loves it!)
 

Tuesday: French Onion Soup by America's Test Kitchen (I have never tasted better..worth the work)
 
Wednesday: Homemade Rotisserie Chicken with roasted carrots
 
Thursday:  Cobb Salad with homemade dressing (clean eat)
 
Friday:  Chicken Tostadas (clean eat)
 
Saturday: Baked Tilapia with brown rice (clean eat)
 
 
God Bless,
Lori







No comments: