Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Summer Bucket List



I was thinking about all the things that I want to do with my family this summer, so I decided to make a summer bucket list.

1. Pick my own strawberries and peaches (here is a great website to find pick your own produce in your area).
2. Take the kids to Carlyle Lake.
3. Go to a few flea markets.
5. Go to the St. Louis Zoo (again, we go pretty often).
7. Take in a concert or maybe a drive-in movie.
8. Walk in the Susan G. Komen race on June 12.
9. Participate in The Moonlight Ramble.
10. Go fishing .
11. Do a ton of canning and freezing.
12. Go to an estate sale or auction.
13. Read a minimum of six books.
14. Take in a fair or festival.
15. Take the kids to the pool often.


What's on your bucket list? I would love to hear what ideas you have for your family.

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

what a great idea...you have some really fun things on your list!

Betsy Brock said...

Cant find where to leave a comment on the new post, but wanted to say that the Crown Candy Kitchen is adorable! Love little spots like that! The milkshake is gorgeous, too! :)