Monday, May 2, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

(This is one of the gorgeous tulips I purchased for my Easter table centerpiece.)


What a wonderful warm and sunny weekend we have had here in the St. Louis area. We were finally able to get out doors and work in the yard and gardens. I was able to plant my tomato plants and one rogue eggplant. Sissyboo was helping me pick out vegetables at our local nursery and she put an eggplant plant in my cart. So in the midst of quite a few tomatoes will grow one lonely eggplant.

My Sweetie picked the entire menu this week which includes some of his favorite meals.

Monday: Cream of Chicken Soup

Tuesday: Breakfast for Dinner which includes Ham, Eggs and Biscuits with hollandaise

Wednesday: Chipotle Tamale Pie

Thursday: Oven Roasted Chicken Wings

Friday: Cobb Salad with homemade Ranch Dressing

Saturday: P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps

Sunday: Beef Mushroom and Onion Tart
Have a glorious week.

No comments: