Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What the Lady Loves this Wednesday

Years ago, the best cook in my church came up to me and handed me a knife. I thought to myself, well this is a strange gift. But then she went on to tell me that this is the best knife she ever used and that I would have to give it a try. I thought well if it is good enough for this fabulous cook, I should give it a try.
Nowadays, if there is one thing in my kitchen that I can not live without, it is my Rada Paring Knife. I use it for everything, everyday. So when several weeks ago my knife went missing, (I assume it is in the trash after I cut up oranges) I felt almost helpless in the kitchen. This knife is so easy to use, so light weight and do I dare, say a joy to use.
Not only is is light weight, super sharp the best part is, it is extremely inexpensive. At $5.10 per knife, I have now stocked up on several.
So if you are looking for a good everyday knife check out Rada Cutlery. I even have my Mom hooked on them.

1 comment:

Savories of life said...

I love teaching little ones ( right nw I teach my 4 year old, 8 and 10 year old siblings). Drop in.