Monday, May 23, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Good Monday Morning. I took a small break from blogging to tend to my sick little family. Our house should have been quarantined for at least a week. This weekend I started sanitizing everything so the sickness wouldn't continue to spread! Today's big chore will be to sanitize all the toys in the house. Oh the fun and joys of being a Mommy. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Turkey Burgers on the grill with a chickpea salad with lemon and Parmesan

Tuesday: Tomato Bisque and Toasted Cheese

Wednesday: Beef Roast with Iceberg Wedges with Tomato Vinaigrette

Thursday: Turkey Legs and
White Bean Mash

Friday: Macho Nachos

Saturday: Dinner out to celebrate my anniversary

Sunday: One-Pan Sage-and-Onion Chicken and Sausage

No comments: