Monday, June 27, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


I have wanting to blog, but the time has just gotten away from me lately. I have just been enjoying my little family too much to take the time and blog. I am having so much fun with our newest little addition. She is so amazing. I am blessed with a little angel that just smiles and coos. She sleeps through the night and everyone in our family is just enamoured with her. Sissyboo and Double D can't seem to keep their little lips off of her and neither can I!
Hopefully this week, I can show you pictures of the kids, our garden and my newest Goodwill finds!

Here is our menu for this week.

Monday: Pad Thai Chicken

Tuesday:
Creamy Garlic Penne

Wednesday: Oven baked BBQ Chicken

Thursday:
Grilled Shrimp Scampi

Friday: Simply Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada's

Saturday: Baked Ham and Swiss Sandwiches

Sunday: Grilled Ribeyes with asparagus

1 comment:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Great to see you blogging:) Your menus look great~especially those chicken enchiladas!
Looking forward to seeing your pics this week~your little Missymoo is adorable:)