Monday, August 8, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


After a fun filled and somewhat of an adventurous weekend, I am happy to be back in my own home with the kids back on their schedules.

This past weekend we headed to Columbus, Indiana for a family reunion. I had a wonderful time seeing family especially some that I haven't seen in over 20 years! Yikes, that is a long time. Saturday night we spent the evening at a local hotel there and everything was fine...until I got the giggles because Double D was still talking at 2:30 am and saying the funniest things! Well that lead to every one else carrying on and laughing and somewhere in the midst of being way too tired and laughing...Sissyboo got sick. I mean, really sick. So sick I should have left the maid a $20 for the clean up! My poor girl. Needless to say none of us went to sleep until somewhere around 4:30 in the morning. It was a LONG trip home too. What takes 4 hours seems to drag on for eternity.

But we survived and I am happy to report everyone here is happy and healthy and we are all rested!

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: General Tso's Chicken

Tuesday: Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Blue Cheese Schmear and Bruschetta

Wednesday: Clam Chowder and leftover french baguette

Thursday: Baked Rigatoni

Friday: Cobb Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing

Saturday: Cool Veggie Pizza

Sunday: Roast Chicken and Stewed Tomatoes

No comments: