Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


I took a blogging hiatus for the last few weeks in order to get my home organized. After a new baby, several trips away this summer, things around the house have been put on the back burner. I have used my blogging time to clean out drawers, organize the kids clothes for the fall and steam clean carpets and chairs.

I look forward to sharing some of the things that are going on around here. Like discovering Fruit My Cube, Valentine's Day in August and celebrating Double D's 2nd Birthday.

Monday - Easy Shepherd's Pie

Tuesday - Ham and Bean Soup with Cornbread

Wednesday - Spanish Chicken and Chorizo

Thursday - Leftovers (Tonight is My Sweetie's Fantasy Football Draft, so he will be gone)

Friday - Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing

Saturday - Chinese Take Away for Double D's Second Birthday Dinner

Sunday - Roast Chicken and The Neely's Sweet and Spicy Coleslaw

1 comment:

Betsy Brock said...

Yum!

Your house sounds organized and cleaned. Now that school has started, I need to do the same thing!

Happy birthday to your little guy!