Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A break is needed...



Dear Friends and Family,

I have decided to take a break from blogging. Just a short break, until I can find some free time. I want to spend all my time with my small children and there are some days I feel so distracted by things like the IPAD, Facebook, telephone, television and blogging. I want everything I do to be done well and be done with a purpose. As for blogging, it has fallen to the last page of my to do list.

I only get one chance at my children's childhood and I don't want to waste it by always being on the computer. I agonize over not blogging on a daily basis and recently realized, this is not something I HAVE to do. So when I get a chance, I will blog, and when I don't I won't beat my self up!

Enjoy the picture above! It cracked me up.

Lori

No comments: