Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dusting off the Cobwebs...


As you know, I am having a hard time finding the time to blog. For so long, I have wanted a family, and literally all my dreams have come true. So I just want to soak up every second with them.

However, fantasy football has started back up, so I have a bit more free time then usual on Sunday afternoon and evening after the kids go to bed to blog. But don't think I am not right beside my honey helping cheer on his teams! He always has two teams so there are a lot of football players to get to know. (I hate the fact that they change every year! Just when I get to know who is who, the season is over).

So, I am dusting off the blog cob webs for a wonderful Fall blogging season. I looking forward to sharing some tried and true recipes, Fall decorating ideas as well as some family updates.

No comments: