Monday, September 19, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Here is my menu for this week. Most are tried and true recipes, however, I am adding a Pioneer Woman's recipe from her show this past Saturday. That darn woman keeps making things my hubby wants me to cook. I am going to have to stop watching her show with him! Ha ha

Monday: Chicken Quesadilla's (these are literally the best I have ever had). I make them with left over chicken from Sunday's dinner.

Tuesday: The Marlboro Man's Sandwich

Wednesday: Nigella's Spanish Chicken with Chorizo (family favorite)

Thursday: Pan Bagnat This was also a request from my honey. He has GOT TO STOP watching the Food Network! Ha ha

Friday: Home made baked chicken strips with home made honey mustard dipping sauce

Saturday: Firm Picnic at the St. Louis Zoo (fun times)!

Sunday: Roast Chicken (so I can have leftovers for Monday nights meal)

No comments: