Sunday, May 27, 2012


Today I am celebrating my anniversary to My Sweetheart.  As I look back over the years, I can't help to think about the quote on my brothers wedding invitation from 20 years ago that read, "Today I Marry My Best Friend, The One I Laugh With, Live For, Dream With, LOVE."  I have always loved that quote.  However, it wasn't until I married My Sweetheart that I realized how often I would ponder that quote throughout our days together. 

I am so thankful for My Sweetheart and what a blessing he has been in my life.  When we got married I didn't think I could love someone as much as I loved him.  But as the years have passed us by, I learned I was wrong.   He has made all my dreams come true and I grow deeper in love with him daily.  My heart aches for him while he is away at work and I still get excited when I hear the garage door open and see him walk through the door. 

He has made my world complete.

Thank you my love and Happy Anniversary.





No comments: