Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Back In The Saddle Again...



I'm back from a long week and weekend. This past weekend I took my son Double D home to my parents in Ohio for a visit. It is so much easier to travel with just one child when they are so small. We had a great time and my little man had a wonderful time being loved on by his girl cousins. Boy was he loved on! In fact the whole time we were visiting the girls had Double D upstairs playing, which gave me a chance to sit and visit with the family.

When we got home, Sissyboo spent the entire day hugging her little brother! I think she missed him.

I am looking forward to start blogging again and have some fun things in mind, so check back!

Here is my menu/recipes for the week.

Monday: Ham and green beans

Tuesday: Mom's Vegetable Soup

Wednesday: Simply Sour Cream Enchiladas

Thursday: Hamburger's on the Grill

Friday: Chicken Fried Rice, Szechuan Green Beans

Saturday: Crunchy Baked Pork Chops

Sunday: Bourbon Chicken

No comments: