Monday, August 30, 2010

Meal Plan Monday



Monday, Monday...

Yesterday my oldest and dearest friend Jamie came for a visit (we have been friends since we were babies in the church nursery together, went to the same school, and even worked together at one point). It was a wonderful refreshing time since we have not seen one another in three years. She was headed across country and stopped by my little home to spend the night.

I took her to a Japanese Steakhouse for dinner and had a wonderful time of food and fellowship. She had never been to a Hibachi Style restaurant, so it was fun to watch her experiencing something new and getting food thrown at her.

This morning I had to watch her drive off and it made me so that we don't get to spend more time together. When she is around all I can do is smile and giggle!

Here is this week's menu:

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Bourbon Chicken (since I didn't make this last week, because I went out instead)

Wednesday: Pork Wasabi Tacos

Thursday: Beef Mushroom and Onion Tart

Friday: My Sweeties Famous Macho Nachos

Saturday: Shrimp Boil (for Double D's beach style birthday party)

Sunday: My Sweeties is going to be doing a Fantasy Football Draft so the kids and I are on our own! So that means anythings game!

Labor Day: Steaks on the grill

1 comment:

- jamie - said...

I had such a wonderful time with you also! Wish we could do it more often. Thank you for your lovely hospitality!