Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Goodbye My Dear Friend Fall

Goodbye My Friend Fall,

The stockings are already hung with care, but I just can’t seem to get the wonderful thoughts of the fall that we shared as a family out of my head. I love fall and all that goes with all of the holidays. Before I fully put all my thoughts on Christmas, I would like to reflect the glorious fall that we shared.

Here are a few pictures:

The babies cuddling up on a chilly morning. A wonderful visit with family.
Exploring new places like The Magic House.
Picking the perfect pumpkin in the pumpkin patch.
Double D dropping every pumpkin he picked up to see if it would bounce. (They don't).
Carving pumpkins with my favorite people.
Getting to take Double D and Sissyboo out on their first Trick or Treat night.
Feeding the goats at Grant's Farm.
My Sweetie and Double D cooking stuffing for Thanksgiving.
The proud couple and their little turkey.
Double D being a big boy trying to eat his Thanksgiving Turkey with an adult sized fork.
Many visits with dear family members.
Confirming Double D looks JUST LIKE his Papaw!
We have had a wonderful fall here and hope you all did as well.

Blessings, Lori

No comments: