Monday, December 27, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


I am sure you wonder why I try to post my menu every Monday. The reason being, is two fold. First of all, I like to keep track of what we eat and the recipes that go along with menus. I like to think of part of this blog as my own little online recipe book. The second reason I make a weekly menu is to help with my grocery shopping. I make the menu ahead and then do my grocery shopping Monday evenings after the kids go to bed. (This also gives My Sweetie some quiet time). I have found that taking two little ones to the grocery and trying to concentrate and use coupons is almost impossible.

So here is my menu for the last week of the year:

Monday: Peanut Pad Thai Chicken

Tuesday: Ham and Bean Soup with Cornbread

Wednesday: Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin and riced potatoes

Thursday - Sunday: Spending time with family abroad

No comments: