Monday, January 10, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


I decided to take some time off from blogging after Christmas to get ready for our trip back to Ohio over the New Year's Holiday weekend. We all had a wonderful time visiting family and it made me miss home all over again. So, that makes this my first blog of the New Year, Happy 2011!

I have spent last week recovering from the trip and getting the house back in order after Christmas. I am not sure why I feel the need to put a Christmas tree up in every room of the house, because I hate taking them down. Next Christmas I am going to simplify the house decor quite a bit. (Especially since I will have a 3 year old, a 2 year old and a 9 month old!)

Speaking of simplifying, please stay tuned later in the week for a look at our project from this past weekend. It is amazing what can be done in just a day!

Here is my Meal Plan for this Week:

Monday: Chicken Pot Pie wit Two Crusts

Tuesday: Vegetable Pizza

Wednesday: Tomato Bisque and Toasted Cheese Sandwiches

Thursday: Roast Sticky Chicken and Vegetables

Friday: Slow Roasted Beef

Saturday: Out to dinner for my Mother-In-Laws Birthday

1 comment:

Betsy Brock said...

I'm in a 'simplify' mood, too. :)

Your menu sounds scrumptious!