Monday, January 17, 2011

Meal Plan Monday January 17 - 23, 2011


Good Monday Morning to you! With My Sweetie being home for The Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday, we are heading out to an indoor play area with the kids. I love three day weekends, because it is more time I get to spend with my man!


So here is my menu for the week:


Monday: Bang Bang Shrimp (this is delicious and very close to the original at The Bonefish Grill).


Tuesday: Chicken Quesadilla's (these are my favorite and a great way to use up leftover chicken).


Wednesday: Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops and Spaghetti Squash with Honey Ginger Glaze (the squash is another Bonefish Grill favorite of mine. I have been making it for years).




Friday: B.L.T.'s


Saturday: Ordering In Pasta House


Sunday: Beef Brisket


Have a very blessed week, Lori

No comments: