Friday, January 14, 2011

Saving Money, One Trip to Wal-Mart at a Time

Most of you know that I love saving money and that I always try to have coupons for everything I purchase. I recently had a great experience during one of my trips to Wal-Mart that I just had to share.

This is why I am so crazy about coupons:


4 Bottles of Similac (Stockpiling for my little one coming in 10 weeks) for $3.36.
4 Bags of cereal for $1.00.
Oil of Olay Bar Soap (Twin pack) for $.48.
Hand Soap for $.12.

Grand Total Out of Pocket: $4.96.

There are so many great sites on the web that teach you how to use coupons and show you how to group and stack coupons to get the best deal.

It may take a little time to get started, but once you do, you will find saving money is totally addictive!

Take for example this week, I bought the entire weeks worth of groceries which I usually spend $200.00 or more, and purchased them all for $50.00! That included several types of cleaning supplies for my stockpile.

No comments: