Thursday, January 13, 2011

Keepin' It Real: Say Cheese...Please

I was in the laundry room recently when I heard an unfamiliar sound. I heard the refrigerator door open and then heard lots of laughs and giggles. I was shocked that Sissyboo could even open the refrigerator being that it is so heavy and hard to open. But nonetheless, there she stood, along with Double D...and cheese slices all over the floor.

Sissyboo also thought it might be a good idea to rub a cheese slice in Double D's hair!


Double D's cheese is stuck to the refrigerator! Isn't that where we all eat cheese from?
As we say in our house, the two little ones are thick as thieves. Both of them are always getting into something, and I just love it.

While most people raise their eyebrows when I tell them that my children are only 13 months apart, I wouldn't change a thing! They keep each other entertained and are each others best friends.

Every evening before bed, they give each other hugs and kisses. In the morning, Sissyboo always runs into Double D's room to get him up and give him his morning kisses!

Their evening kisses are always on the stairs through the rails. We call our stairs "The Kissing Stairs" because we always give kisses through the rails.
I am blessed beyond measure....even when the children make messes. Those messes represent the Lord's blessings of little ones in my home.

No comments: