Sunday, November 28, 2010

We found out this past week that....



We are overjoyed that we will be adding another little girl to our family. My Sweetie and I were really hoping that Sissyboo would have a little sister to grow up with. One of the reasons would be that I often admire the relationships my friends have with their sisters and how close they are. Although, I often pray that all of my children will remain close to each other as they grow older.

Now the real fun begins, decorating the nursery! Several years ago, I discovered the artist Maud Humphrey (Humphrey Bogart's Mother!). My love of all things Victorian and nursery rhythms are intermingled in some of her artwork. Here are samples of some of her art that I am planning on having in the nursery:





I am also perusing crib bedding. I fell in love with this one and am thinking this may just be the one.



For some reason I have had a much easier time planning this little girls room than I did with Double D's. I guess I am just a girlie girl through and through.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks amigo! great post!