Monday, November 8, 2010

Meal Plan Monday


Good Monday Morning! I realized I haven't blogged in two weeks but hopefully that will change this week. It just seems that there is always something hindering me from blogging, plus I am exhausted by the end of the day. While I usually have great pregnancies, with this one, I am just really exhausted by 8 PM!

Here is our menu for this week:

Monday: Juicy Roasted Chicken with veggies

Tuesday: Broccoli Chicken Braid

Wednesday: Pork and Sauerkraut with Mashed Potatoes

Thursday: Chipotle Tamale Pie

Friday: While watching the Cooking Channel this weekend we came across the show Brunch at Bobby's. He had so many good recipes that we are going to try for dinner: Cheesy Hash Browns, Sauteed Mushrooms, Roasted Tomatoes, basted eggs and bacon.

Saturday: Dinner Out with the family

Sunday: Pork Chops to Live For (crock pot recipe)

I hope you all are doing well. We here at My Magnolia Cottage are getting ready for the holidays. My Thanksgiving menu is already planned and the children's gifts have been purchased for Christmas. (Have I ever said how much I love to plan?)

Have a wonderful week!

No comments: