Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Just another typical menu for the week, but I am trying three new recipes. Since this is actually Wednesday that I am blogging (just to get it in the system), I can say the Chicken Divan and the Chicken and Wild Rice Soup were wonderful. Huge hits in the house. I would add the links, but this Mama is tired...and I don't feel like it. Ha ha.

Here is this weeks menu:

Monday: Chicken Divan (not the cream of soup kind either...ick) This was really good. Made great leftovers!

Tuesday: Brenner

Wednesday: Homemade Panera's Chicken and Wild Rice Soup (this was delish and made a TON)

Thursday: Cobb Salad with The Pioneer Woman's Homemade Ranch Dressing (family favorite)

Friday: Spaghetti

Saturday: The Pioneer Woman's Mushroom Steak (the hubby's favorite)

Sunday: Johnny Marzetti (classic comfort food)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Believe me girl... I get being pregnant and tired. But those recipes sound great! When you've got some time and energy I'd love the chicken wild rice soup and chicken divan recipes! :) (I know "when you have time and energy..." haha! prego mama with 3 littles, I should know better!)