Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Extreme Couponing

I have been looking forward to this day for sometime now. Tonight is the premier of TLC's Extreme Couponing Show. In my house, we love our coupons and any type of show that teaches us how to save more money is a show for us.

I started using coupons last year, but really started getting serious about it this past Fall when I started stocking up for baby number 3. While most extreme couponers have large stockpiles, I have limited mine to things that I know my family will use which is mainly cleaning supplies, laundry products, baby products and cereal.

Here is a recent picture of my stockpile:




If you are new to the whole couponing craze, check out the show tonight. You will be amazed at how collecting coupons will save you money.

No comments: