Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Meal Plan Monday



Well, here it is Tuesday again, and I am just blogging about my Monday meal plan. It seems like my Monday's are always so busy. I usually clean house during the day on Monday and finish up the laundry. Then the afternoon is spent meal planning, couponing and preparing my grocery list for my trip to the grocery stores on Monday evening after the kids go to bed. So blogging is usually the last thing on my mind.

This week we have a lot of things planned this week. Shaving cream finger painting with the kids, coloring Easter eggs, trips to the park, preparing for Easter during this Holy Week and celebrating my 37th birthday which includes a date night with My Sweetie.

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Brenner (Breakfast for dinner) waffles and turkey bacon

Tuesday: Cobb Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing

Wednesday: Dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and then going to Busch Stadium to watch a Cardinals game

Thursday: Bowtie Lasagna

Friday: Brats and sauerkraut

Saturday: Bourbon Chicken

Easter Sunday: Meal Plan to come



As we prepare for Holy Week, I would like to leave you with this prayer:
Lord Jesus Christ,
in this sacred and solemn week
when we see again
the depth and mystery of your redeeming love,
help us to follow where you go,
to stop where you stumble,
to listen when you cry,
to hurt as you suffer,
to bow our heads in sorrow as you die,
so that, when you are raised to life again,
we may share in your endless joy. Amen

No comments: