Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Toddler Tuesday

What do you do with a toddler who refuses to keep her diaper on during nap time and bed time?

I have been going out of my mind trying to come up with a solution on how to keep Sissyboo from taking off her diaper during bedtime. I would put her to bed like normal only to go check on her later and find her asleep with no clothes on and no diaper.

After having to change the sheets multiple times during the day and night, I had to come up with a way that would keep Sissyboo from undressing and getting the diaper off.

After reading several solutions online including one that used duct tape, I came up with the following:

Cutting the feet off of footie pajamas and then turning them around so the zipper is in the back.





We have been free of night times messes now for several weeks!

No comments: