Monday, April 25, 2011

Meal Plan Monday: April 25, 2011

Wow, it has done nothing but rain lately. Taking a look at this weeks forcast doesn't show any improvement either. While I am dying to get my hands in the garden and start my spring planting, I long to have my kids playing outside more. It has been a long winter and the kids need to be outside as much as possible.
Here is this weeks menu. Most of this menu is gluten-free as I am trying to stay away from gluten as much as possible these days.
Have a joyous week friends.
Monday: Bourbon Chicken
Tuesday: Ham and Bean Soup
Wednesday: Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes and Salad
Thursday: Baked Potato Bar with a Spring Salad any my favorite Balsamic Vinaigrette
Sunday: Oven Roasted Beef, Corn on the Cob and Roasted Tomatoes


Oops ...I forgot to post this last week!

No comments: