Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Meal Plan Monday...Even Though It's Tuesday


I am a little late on this weeks menu because I was enjoying celebrating the Fourth of July with my family too much to blog!

Here is the menu for this week:

Tuesday: Grilled hamburgers for the adults and grilled chicken tenderloins for the children (usually I don't make separate meals, but I don't want my daughter eating beef that is not raised as corn fed) and grilled asparagus

Wednesday: Slow Roasted Turkey Breast and mashed cauliflower

Thursday: *Cream of Lentil Soup with Chorizo Croutes

Friday: Brenner (Breakfast for Dinner)

Saturday: *Turkey Veggie Meal Loaf Cups and roasted carrots

Sunday: *Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin and spinach salad

I hope you all have a wonderful short week!

*Indicates new recipes

No comments: