Sunday, July 24, 2011

This Girl Made My Dreams Come True

My oldest daughter turned three this past weekend and I can not believe how fast the time has gone.


Sissyboo has made all my dreams come true in many more ways then thought possible.


There is not a day that has gone by that I am not grateful that the Lord placed her in my life. She is such a wonderful little girl. She helps me out so much around the house whether it's cleaning up or helping with the baby, she always lends a hand.

Currently her favorite loves are Buzz Lightyear, Mickey Mouse and my old red cowboy hat (that she wears 90% of the time when we are home). She is a girly girl that has to have her toes and finger nails polished weekly! Loves to sneak into my make-up and usually has one of my old purses around her shoulder. She has a smile on her face when she gets up in the morning and her favorite thing to do is run into Double D's room and wake him up.

Her best buddy without a doubt is her little brother Double D. Oh those two love to play with one another and when apart they almost seems lost with out each other.

Each night before she goes to bed she also has to give Double D a kiss through the rails on the stairway (or the kissing stairs as we call them).

I just love this little angel and I am so glad the Lord is allowing me to be her Mommy!

No comments: