Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday...even though it's Wednesday

(The kids picking blueberries on our back porch)

I recently got back from taking the kiddo's to see their Grandparents and the rest of my family in Ohio. My hubby had to work so he stayed here in St. Louis, while I made the 6 hour journey to Ohio with three small children. The trip was great, but exhausting. However, I am very thankful that I got to spend some time with my dear family.

Because of my trip, I am a little behind on the menu plan:

Monday: Soup Beans

Tuesday: Turkey Tacos Picadillo (since this post is being done after I made these, these were surprisingly good!)

Wednesday: Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes (a family favorite)

Thursday: Green Beans and New Potatoes with a side of corn on the cob (this is my favorite summer time meal that reminds me of home)

Friday: Chicken Peanut Pad Thai

Saturday: Chinese Take Away for Sissyboo's Third Birthday (one of her favorites)

Sunday: Pork Steaks and Sauerkraut

No comments: