Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Trip Home

Like I said in my previous post, I drove my three little ones home to visit my family last week. We had a great time, but Mommy and Double D were exhausted by the time we got home.

Here are some highlights from our trip:

I visited with my lifelong best friend and her son at the mall and we all crammed into a photo booth. Sissyboo is not pictured because she was crying in the corner of the photo booth because it was so small. Two adults (one being preggo) and four small children equals this picture:

Taking Sissyboo up to Cedarville University to show her where I want her to go to college (big smiles):


Going swimming with the entire family at Aunt Niecey's club:

Having Missymoo meeting Aunt Niecey and cousin Enjoyment for the first time:

Double D swimming with cousin Lovely:

Sissyboo just being cute:

My parents threw a Toy Story birthday party for Sissyboo and Double D since they don't usually get to see them on their birthdays. (The kids where over the moon with their cake):

A trip to Young's Jersey Dairy was in order. We had to get ice cream and feed the animals:






Double D hugging the goats! He has such a big, kind heart:

Being with the cousins is always my kids favorite part of any trip home:


Sissyboo hugging Buzz Lightyear after a long few days:


We had a great time at home and created some wonderful memories.

No comments: