Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Did you know that Dawn Dish washing Liquid isn't just for dishes? When I first started feeding table food to Sissyboo I could not get the strained carrots out of her clothes. So I started pre-treating her clothes with Dawn and they would come out of the laundry spotless!
According to Associatedcontent.com, not only is Dawn a great stain pre-treater, you can use it for the following:
1. Dawn Takes Grease Out of Your Way
2. Dawn Dish washing Detergent Kills Fleas
3. Dawn Repels Ants
4. Good For a Manicure
5. Shampoo Buildup
6. Use Dawn As a Laundry Pre-Treater
7. Dawn Is Fun to Play With By Making Bubbles
8. Dawn in Your First Aid Kit as an Ice Pack
9. Wash Your Stained Driveway
10. Soak your Tools
There you have it, while I use it for dishes and laundry, there are many more uses for Dawn.