Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Saving Money

I always get a comment from someone whenever I go grocery shopping because of my coupon book. People always say to me, boy I wish I had one of those!
These days it is easier then ever to get coupons and great deals. Not only do I look in the Sunday newspaper to get coupons, the internet is overflowing with coupons and free samples of products.

After I have cut my coupons, I put them in my 3 ring binder that has clear photo sleeves organized by different areas of the grocery store. The clear sleeves make it easy to glance down and look at the coupons instead of rummaging through envelopes like I used to. My coupon book may be big, but it's easy to use.
I have just recently added coupon and freebie sites to my side bar. Check them out and start saving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS AWESOME ... I AM SOOOO GOING TO DO THIS!!! THANX FOR THE IDEA =D