Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday SissyBoo

SissyBoo is celebrating her 2nd Birthday today.


Her favorite things are playing at the park, coloring, reading and tackling her baby brother Double D to give him kisses.
She is such a little lady that I often find her trying to use my nail polish, putting on my make-up, wearing my shoes and carrying around purses (usually one on each arm).


She is funny and already has little quirks about her. If there is a door open, she can't function unless it's closed, if a light switch is on, she will reach on her tippy toes and turn it off. She is very neat and orderly when it comes to playing and she loves to help me clean. I have known her to get up in mid diaper change to go wash the cabinets with a wet nap.

I have to honestly say she is the joy of my heart. Ever since I can remember, I have always prayed that I would have children. I am so blessed to call her my daughter.

2 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Awww! happy birthday! I hope the 'twos' are tremendous instead of terrible! haha. :)

Lori said...

You are so sweet Betsy! Thank you! :)