Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Children's Art Gallery

Before I had children I knew that I wanted to create little places in my home that were especially just for them.

The first little space I wanted to do was an art gallery to display all of their handiwork. I am not crazy about stuff hanging all over the refrigerator, so I came up with this little area on the back side of my pantry.

I found some great sticky letters in Tuesday Morning's craft area for the wording.
To hang the art work, I decorated four bulldog clips with ribbon and buttons.

Here you can see all four of the clips that I positioned to be able to hang different sizes of paper. We make a big deal every time we hang something up, so that the little ones know we cherish all of their handiwork.
Then I added a chalk board that is the perfect height for little hands.

It is imperative to me to show the children that we value all their hard work.

Thank you for stopping by My Magnolia Cottage.

1 comment:

Emily said...

This is a great idea! Now I'll be scouting a spot in my house for art display!