Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


I hope you all have had a great weekend. My Sweetie and I had a special surprise this week, a date! Saturday night, my wonderful in-laws watched the kids while we went out (this is a big deal since we haven't had a date in almost a year). My Sweetie and I had a wonderful time trying new places and talking. We actually were able to sit through an entire meal without someone throwing food or having someone trying to talk over us. It was so nice we were literally giddy the whole night. We went to Schlafly's Tap Room for dinner, and Fitz Soda Bar and Grill for a cream soda float. By the end of the evening, we went to four different places. It was wonderful to have one on one time with my man.

Here is the menu for the week. Since we had date night, I didn't have to prepare anything for Saturday. Sunday, My Sweetie met up with his BF from high school, so me and the kids just ate left overs. So you may see things from last weeks menu.

Monday: *Salmon Sliders with Lemon Dill Cream Cheese

Tuesday: Hamburgers on the Grill with *Mexican Street Corn

Wednesday: *Homemade Rotisserie Chicken

Thursday: Hamburger Spanish Rice

Friday: *Turkey Leg Pot Roast and Stuffing

Saturday: Family Picnic (no cooking for me involved)

Sunday: Green Beans, New Potatoes and Corn on the Cob (one of my favorite summer meals)

*Indicates new recipes that I haven't tried before. I am going to start doing this and then giving a review at the end of the week.

This post is linked to Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

No comments: