Monday, July 5, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I hope everyone has had a wonderful long holiday weekend. I have had a wonderful time having My Sweetie home for three whole days! We have had a great time going to the St. Louis Zoo, going to the park and watching the fireworks downtown by the Arch. Today we let the kids run wild through the sprinklers!

Have a blessed week everyone!

Here is my menu for the week:

Monday: Chicken Broccoli Braid (I rearranged the menu last week, so we are having this tonight)

Tuesday: Salt-Crusted Roast Beef I have always wanted to try to make a salt- crust. So this should be fun!

Wednesday: P.F. Chang's Lettuce Wraps

Thursday: Spaghetti with homemade Sauce

Friday: Homemade Rotisserie Chicken

Saturday: Sour Cream Pork Chops

Sunday: Grilled Hamburgers

No comments: