Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meal Plan Monday, even though it's really Tuesday!


I hope everyone had a great long Labor Day weekend. We had a nice relaxing weekend that involved celebrating Double D's first birthday with a beach themed party, taking the kids to the park and My Sweeties final fantasy football draft.


I have been suffering with pretty bad sinus headaches everyday for the past week, leaving me with little motivation to do anything but take care of the family.


Here is my menu for this week:


Tuesday: Steamed Maine Lobsters with The Neely's Coleslaw


Wednesday: Pork Chops on the grill with Alton Brown's Broccoli Casserole


Thursday: Roast Chicken and Stewed Tomatoes


Friday: Linguine with leftover chicken


Saturday: Roast Pork Tenderloin with mashed potatoes


Sunday: Creamed Chipped Beef S.O.S. with peas


I hope you all have a wonderful short week!


Blessings from my cottage to yours.

No comments: