Thursday, September 23, 2010

Welcome Fall

I have been looking forward to Fall all Summer long. We have had an extremely hot and humid summer here in St. Louis and I have been eagerly awaiting some cooler temperatures. Over the years, Fall has become my favorite season for many reasons, but the main reason is, I love decorating for Fall.

So come on in and take a look around at what I have been up to lately.

Here is the front door all decked out. I love the big E pumpkin. I actually painted that on to one of those craft pumpkins last year, but it is still one of my favorite fall decorations.

These are the shelves in my entry way. I love changing the decorations to match the season.



Here is the kitchen in all its Fall glory. I love having cabinets that don't go all the way to the ceiling so I can decorate the top.





Thank you for stopping by, and Happy Fall!

No comments: