Monday, February 7, 2011

Meal Plan Monday


Good Snowy Monday Morning! It is snowing again here in good ol' St. Louis! While my hubby loves the snow, I am ready for Spring to come early!

Last week I didn't plan a menu and boy did it cause a lot of problems! We arrived home mid afternoon on Sunday after a quick trip to Ohio for the weekend only to find out that there was a possible blizzard knocking on our door. So, after driving 6 long hours with the kids, my hubby decided he should go to Sam's and Wal-Mart before the storm! So, while he was at Sam's picking up the basics (nappies and wipes), I had to come up with a quick menu. Not only do I dislike not having time to plan, I also didn't send him with any coupons!!! I also didn't like any of the menu items I picked!


So here is to a better menu this week:


Monday: Crunchy Baked chicken legs and thighs, steamed cauliflower




Wednesday: Mrs. Weiss's Baked Ham and Cheese Sandwiches (one of my comfort foods)


Thursday: Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup, Chips and Guacamole


Friday: Homemade Pizza


Saturday: Day out with my sweetie (car shopping and dinner)
Have a wonderful week friends!
Lori

No comments: