Friday, February 25, 2011

Growing Up...

My Sweetie and I were just talking about how we don't think it's fair that our children are growing up so fast. It seems like only yesterday that they were just born. Now I am looking at Sissyboo who is two and a half years old and Double D who is almost 18 months.

Where does the time go? I just want to savor every minute of their little lives, write down everything they say and everything they do.

I can't believe that it has been almost a year since My Sweetie put this video together. Some days it's hard for me to watch, because it makes me sad that my babies are growing up. Sissyboo with short brown curly hair and Double D without any hair at all, before they were mobile and before they were talking.



There was a time in my life when I never thought I would have children, and now I can't imagine what my life would be like with out them. Their laughs, their smell in the morning, their kisses and hugs, their everything. They are my world and I am so blessed to be their Momma.

No comments: