Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I can not believe that this is the last full week of February! The winter is hopefully coming to end, but that also means that our baby girl is due in just 4 short weeks. (YIKES). Needless to say, My Sweetie and I are working daily on getting things ready for her arrival. But I still feel very unprepared. So, I am trying to create an easy menu for this week. Except for the exception of the Pylos' Moussaka in which I will get some help from the hubby! We love working in the kitchen together on the weekends.

This coming Sunday is also My Sweetie's Birthday! I love being able to celebrate his birthday on the weekend because it means a full day of family fun, starting with breakfast in bed!

Here is the menu for this week:

Monday: Panera's Cream Cheese Soup

Tuesday: My Sweetie's Famous Reuben Sandwiches (we didn't get to these last week)

Wednesday: Spanish Chicken with Chorizo and Potatoes

Thursday: Taco Soup

Friday: Free Night...no cooking.

Saturday: Pylo's Moussaka

Sunday: Fortel's Pizza for My Sweetie's 33rd Birthday

No comments: